History
This authentic two-storey building was originally constructed in 1890 as the Falcarragh Police Barracks and used as such until 1920 when it became the Falcarragh Garda Station. his period in history coincides with the most memorable time in the development of the Irish Republic and therefore the building has witnessed some dramatic events. Permanent exhibits of the history and culture of the Barracks are displayed within the visitor centre, which adds to the uniqueness and authenticity of the centre.
Location
An tSean Bheairic
An tSráid Mhór
An Fál Carrach
Co. Dhún na nGall
F92 YE2C













